ring-bin was designed and developed with London Undergound Ltd to help bridge the demands of security and public hygiene.
- Designed for and specified by London Transport Ltd
- Simple to install
- Bag replacement done in seconds. The bag is removed from the bottom for improved manual handling
- Corrosion resitant – flame retardant or can be made from recycled plastic
- Suitable for recycling systems – can be made in different colours and configurations
- Content visibility encourages use
- Vandal resistant
- Manufactured under a ISO 9001 quality system
Fully conforms to DfT guidance on security at railway, bus and coach stations.
Click to see relevant page from DfT document: “Bus and Coach Security – Recommended Best Practice”
Range of fixings
A range of new fixings is now available to make the ring-bin more adaptable for different uses and easier to install in a variety of locations. Click on any of the following images to see a larger photo and a brief description.